Corel Training Partner Program
The Corel Training Partner Program (CTPP) provides you with the tools, resources and expertise to implement training on Corel's leading software products. If Eligible and you fulfill the CTPP prerequisites, you can become a qualified Corel Training Partner, enabling you to create new markets and opportunities to promote your Corel product business training services.
It's a straightforward program, designed to provide you with everything you need to become an authorized training partner and to get started quickly.
The CTPP benefits include:
- Eligibility to a four license media pack of our leading software on which you will, following completion of the 'train the trainer' series, be certified to provide training services at your training facility. The license media pack includes the following software:
o CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite
o VideoStudio® Pro
o PaintShop Pro®
- A complete 'train the trainer' protection plan – worth over $449 USD – that includes;
o A one-off Getting Started Webinar* – 1.5-hour introductory product overview scheduled at your convenience (English language only)
o A one-off One-on-One Personalized Training session* – One 30-minute live training session with a product expert (English language only)
o Express Technical Support Service, that includes:
- three FREE Support Cases of priority technical support per your 12-month membership term
- priority support via a toll-free phone number
- 2-hour response time to any question submitted online to our support team
- Free listing on the Corel Training Partner Program page on Corel.com and localized sites determined by Corel.
- Permission to use the Corel Partner logo and certain Corel marks
- Exclusive access to Corel global sales and merchandising tools via our related Corel Partner Program.
* Please note: Product Webinars and One-on-One Training can be scheduled for Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST.
- CTPs must have a legitimate registered company in the same jurisdiction in which they will be offering training courses, with local training facilities or resources. Upon submission of the CTP, you will be required to provide proof of business registration.
- All of Corel Product training sessions must be delivered by employees of the certified identified in the CTPP membership application.
- CTPs will be required to renew membership in the CTPP annually, at Corel's then-current pricing, as a prerequisite to continued access to CTPP Benefits (more fully described in the CTPP Agreement).
- The CTP pricing is standardized in the USD and the CTPP is open in North America (Canada and USA), Europe, Middle East and South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
If you are interested in becoming a certified CTP, please review our CTPP and the CTPP Agreement before you apply; if you agree with these terms and conditions you may apply by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Major credit cards accepted.