CorelDRAW X6 The Official Guide
Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
When you buy a Download Version you can download your software install it on your computer and unlock with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: May not include User Manual or backup CD however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
|$9.00 USD||FedEx Ground (4-7 business days)|
|$11.00 USD||FedEx Standard (3-5 business days)|
|$15.00 USD||FedEx Priority (1-2 business days)|
|$25.00 USD||FedEx Priority US Islands (1-2 business days)|
** Orders placed before 3:00PM EST will ship next business day pending payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday / Sunday will be shipped the next business day pending payment approval.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please contact Corel Customer Service at 1-800-772-6735.
Updated to cover new features and improved functions, CorelDRAW® X6: The Official Guide is your resource for learning the skills you need to create captivating, impressive commercial graphics and expressive designs. Draw photorealistic illustrations, create layouts and templates in a flash, import and edit photos, build solid desktop publishing skills, transform 2D objects into 3D artwork, work smarter, faster, and have some fun, too! You’ll also get tips for printing high-quality work and publishing web pages you design in Corel® Website Creator™ X6. Step-by-step tutorials use dozens of example files you can download. Get started designing artwork the CorelDRAW way, right away, with this practical, comprehensive reference.
- Configure and set up the menus, palettes, and dockers to suit your personal needs
- Create expressive drawings that evoke traditional media with Artistic Media brushes and Mesh Fill, Smudge, Roughen and the new Twirl and Smudge brushes
- Lay out brochures, flyers, and other multi-page documents
- Work with refined text properties on the revised Object Property docker
- Put digital color theory into practice with Styles and the updated Color Harmonies feature
- Work between applications with CorelDRAW’s expanded, robust set of import/export filters
- Create 3D objects with the Extrude tool
- Add elements of photorealism to your drawings with lens effects, transparency, shadows, glows, and bevels
- Import, edit, and retouch photos and use Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ X6 for advanced editing
- Ensure what you design will print accurately by mastering CorelDRAW’s advanced output features
Gary David Bouton has used CorelDRAW professionally for almost 20 years and is the author of nine books covering previous versions. He was a 1992 finalist in the CorelDRAW World Design Contest. A former advertising art director, Gary has received four international awards in design and desktop publishing and has written several other guides on digital graphics, including Xara Xtreme 5: The Official Guide.