Wilcom DecoStudio e3
- Embroidery, DTG printing, rhinestone designs and more
- Easy graphics-to-stitch conversion
- Over 150 alphabets for lettering and monograms
- All-in-one solution with intuitive workspace
When you buy a Download Version you can download your software install it on your computer and unlock with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: May not include User Manual or backup CD however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
When you purchase boxed products you are purchasing physical products that will be shipped to the address you specify during the checkout process. You will select your preferred shipping method as you checkout. The following shipping options are available to residents of United States. Please note that 'Days' refers to 'Business Days'.
|$9.00 USD||FedEx Ground (4-7 business days)|
|$11.00 USD||FedEx Standard (3-5 business days)|
|$15.00 USD||FedEx Priority (1-2 business days)|
|$25.00 USD||FedEx Priority US Islands (1-2 business days)|
*Please note that Corel does NOT ship orders to (P.O) boxes.
** Orders placed before 3:00PM EST will ship next business day pending payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday / Sunday will be shipped the next business day pending payment approval.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please contact Corel Customer Service at 1-800-772-6735.
Whether you're adding embroidery to a range of apparel or starting an embroidery business, DecoStudio® e3 is the perfect place to set your anchor stitch. Corel® and Wilcom® proudly partner to bring you a graphics and embroidery software solution that draws on the strengths of both companies. Take advantage of leading embroidery digitizing software from Wilcom, combined with powerful CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X6, to bring your designs to life!Turn your vector artwork into:
- Screen printing or direct to garment (DTG) printing
- Multi-decoration designs
DecoStudio e3 is perfect for the following industries:
- Promotional products
- Sports and work apparel
- T-shirt design
- Personalized gifts
DecoStudio® e3 delivers new tools, features and power to help you achieve all of your embroidery and design ambitions. Plus, you also benefit from the new tools and enhancements featured from the latest CorelDRAW® release.
New! CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 features
Take advantage of the following new and enhanced features with included CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6:
- Multi-page designs, layers and page layouts
- Extensive new content, including 10,000 high-quality clipart and digital images, and 1,000 OpenType fonts
- Advanced OpenType support
- Enhanced compatibility with complex alphabets, including Asian and Middle Eastern languages
- Creative vector shaping tools, such as Smear, Twirl, Attract and Repel
- Enhanced speed with native 64-bit and multi-core support
- Multiple trays in Corel CONNECT™ built-in content organizer
- Document, objects and color styles
- Custom-built color harmonies
- Website creation and design software
Learn more about CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6.
New! Easier, faster user interface
DecoStudio introduces important interface and design improvements that will make everyday tasks faster and easier, and help you create with confidence:
- Faster startup (25-30 seconds on i7 Windows 7 PC)
- More intuitive toolbars with bigger, brighter buttons
- Easier configuration of toolbars and dockers
- Extended tooltips and feature videos included with the software
- New sample designs illustrating main features
Enhanced! Effortless Wilcom® and Corel® integration
The workflow between CorelDRAW and the Wilcom software is now even smoother, allowing you to visualize graphics and embroidery together with the TrueView embroidery in CorelDRAW X6.
Enhanced! Convenient .EMB file browsing capabilities
DecoStudio e3 makes exploring .EMB files, including multi-decoration graphics, faster and easier with new extra-large TrueView thumbnails. Browse through .EMB files in the Corel CONNECT built-in content organizer or Windows Explorer to get a clear look at what’s in your .EMB files and clipart before opening them.
Enhanced! More embroidery lettering
With 15 new alphabets and more control over your lettering designs, creating and fine-tuning stunning monograms and other lettering is effortless with DecoStudio. Use any of the 150 pre-digitized fonts for speed, precision and no thread breaks.
Enhanced! Stitch quality improvements
DecoStudio brings you higher-quality vector-to-embroidery conversion with turning and parallel fills. Additional enhancements to the Auto Fabrics settings mean the best stitch settings will automatically be set for you, whether you're working with fleece, pique or cotton.
New! Extend your DecoStudio system with extra Elements
Add more functionality to your DecoStudio with three optional Elements. Once you own DecoStudio e3, you can purchase any of the individual elements at any time.
- Bling – light up your designs by adding rhinestones
- Virtual Decorations – digitally print high-resolution TrueView designs for realistic virtual embroidery
- Offsets – wrap borders precisely around the shape of any closed object to embolden logos, badges and more
Enhanced! Smoother upgrade experience
Switching to a new version just got easier. DecoStudio includes hassle-free ways to upgrade:
- e3 dongle same as e2, allowing you to update without swapping dongles
- Default settings preserved with updates
- Windows 8 compatibility
On this page:
- Wilcom® DecoStudio e3
- CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X6
- 10,000 high-quality clipart images
- 1,000 high-resolution digital images
- 350 professionally designed templates
- Over 1,000 OpenType fonts, including Windows Glyph List 4 (WGL4) and engraving fonts
- Over 150 embroidery alphabets
- QuickStart Guide with projects
- Training videos
- Online user manual and help files
- 50+ Embroidery Hoop templates
- 50+ garment templates
DecoStudio e3 in detail
In one click, DecoStudio converts any vector shape into production-ready embroidery, appliqué or bling designs. You're then free to edit and enhance as desired. You also have the option of digitizing your embroidery designs using manual tools. For bitmap graphics, use CorelDRAW's tracing features to convert bitmaps to vector graphics first.
Easy multi-decoration designs
With DecoStudio's seamless integration with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, the options are endless for creating brilliant, all-purpose designs. Create designs layered with print, embroidery, appliqué and rhinestones, and export them to the required file formats for production.
Striking embroidery lettering and monograms
Wilcom is famous for quality lettering. Use any of the 150 pre-digitized fonts for speed, precision and no thread breaks. You can also convert any TrueType fonts with ease. DecoStudio gives you complete control, including font color, scaling, font style, straight text or curved, stitch sequence and more. Monograms are easy with DecoStudio—choose a style, then add borders and motifs for quick personalized gifts.
Superior stich results
DecoStudio's handy Auto Fabrics tool automatically applies the best-practice embroidery settings for underlay, pull compensation and stitch density settings based on your chosen fabric. Whether you're working with fleece, pique or cotton, the stitching is automatically adjusted for best results.
Easy editing tools for added flexibility and control
DecoStudio provides you with true object-based editing to refine embroidery designs as needed. Edit embroidery in the same way you adjust vector files, change color sequencing, stitch types and remove small stitches automatically. Additional features such as the Knife tool make splitting embroidered shapes into separate pieces a cinch.
Convenient preview abilities
Choose from more than 50 product templates to help preview and share your vision of how designs will appear on different garments. Not only are these worksheets useful for the production team, but you can also create an associated approval sheet, containing a visualization of your design on garment, to better inform your clients and help speed up the approval process.
Auto Appliqué tool for effortless conversions
Create striking appliqué designs with DecoStudio. Simply tag the vector image you want and the Auto Applique tool automatically builds the tack-down, base and finishing stitches your machine requires. You can now also visualize the finished effect by previewing the actual fabric you have selected for the appliqué.
Add more functionality to your DecoStudio with Elements. Choose from three fantastic options: Bling, Virtual Decorations and Offsets. By adding just the elements you need, you invest only in the tools that directly support profit. If you already own DecoStudio e3, you can purchase any of the individual Elements at any time.
Light up your designs with rhinestones! With Bling, you're in complete control of where each stone drops. Bling lets you place each stone individually, pinpoint the shape, size and placement of each stone, run a string of stones along a digitized line, and fill areas with complex shapes (with or without holes). Bling also gives you full control of overlaps by removing them for you, ignoring them, or highlighting them for you to go through individually or as groups. Edit each stone or group of stones for shape, size, color, even removal. When using cutting templates, Bling creates a single cutter file or separate files for each size stone and color.
Virtual Decoration brings the rich look of embroidery to your printed designs. Start with our industry standard TrueView—a realistic simulation viewing tool that previews how designs will look when embroidered. That view includes "real" thread lines, shadows and highlights. With Virtual Decoration, a special high-resolution image of the TrueView simulation will be rendered to print onto your fabric. The result is an inexpensive way to print virtual embroidery, taking price pressure off your real embroidery.
Offsets lets you wrap borders precisely around the shape of any closed object—vectors, runs and more. Use Offsets to embolden logos, badges and more. It's a perfect way to easily add highlights and borders to your customer's designs. Create multiple offsets and place them inside, around or outside the original object. With DecoStudio Offsets, you've got pinpoint control over the size, spacing and number of offsets you can create for any filled object.
Free companion product: TrueSizer
TrueSizer is Wilcom's free universal file conversion tool offering full compatibility between industrial and domestic embroidery file formats, as well as full design scalability. TrueSizer is available for free download from Wilcom after registering. It allows you to:
- View, manage and share your .EMB embroidery designs easily
- View .EMB files and other popular commercial and home file formats
- View designs in TrueView and normal stitch view
- Perfectly resize embroidery designs in .EMB, .ART, .JAN file formats
- Rotate, mirror and scale designs
- Convert to popular machine stitch formats for production
- Print production worksheets
Extra Elements for a richer DecoStudio experience
Add more functionality to your DecoStudio with optional Elements. Choose from Bling, Virtual Decorations and Automatic Offsets. Since you only add what you need, you invest only in the tools that directly support profit. Once you own DecoStudio e3, you can purchase any of the individual elements at any time.
Upgrade to Wilcom EmbroideryStudio e3 for the most advanced toolset
Are you looking for advanced digitizing tools, top-of-the-line creative stitch effects, premium lettering solutions and more? Wilcom EmbroideryStudio's quality, precision and intuitive design has made it the professional embroiderer's choice the world over. With all of the DecoStudio e3 tools, Wilcom EmbroideryStudio e3 gives you an extended toolset for more advanced print, embroidery, appliqué, sequins and rhinestone designs.
To purchase or for more information, contact a Wilcom partner.
System RequirementsRecommended PC specifications for Wilcom® DecoStudio® e3
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions) or Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel i5, i7 and latest Intel or AMD 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) multicore processor
- 4 GB – 8 GB RAM
- 80 – 100 GB free hard disk space
- USB Mouse or tablet
- Dedicated port for USB Dongle security device
- 17” monitor, 1280 X 1024 screen resolution or higher
- DVD drive for software installation
- Sound card recommended for training videos
- Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP (32-bit), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron processor
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 20 GB free hard disk space
- Mouse or tablet
- Dedicated port for USB Dongle security device
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive for software installation
- Sound card (for training videos)
How to Buy
Wilcom® DecoStudio® e3 is the starter graphics and embroidery software for bringing your embroidery designs to life. From vector to embroidery the stitch engine of Wilcom, combined with the graphic design software of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X6, helps you design and produce embroidery, print and appliqué designs, fashion apparel and now rhinestones with ease!
To purchase DecoStudio e3, please call us at 1-877-582-6735.
To purchase DecoStudio e3 upgrade version, you must own a previous licensed version of:
- DecoStudio e1
- DecoStudio e1.5
- DecoStudio e2
Note: Upgrade eligibility excludes Academic, OEM and Not For Resale (NFR) versions. Products not listed above are not eligible for the upgrade version.
SPECIAL TRADE-IN OFFER:
If you own DRAWings®, Wings, Sierra, Compucon, Forte, DataStitch, Melco Design Shop or Tajima DG/ML/Pulse software ("Qualified Embroidery Software"), you are eligible to trade in your embroidery software and purchase Wilcom® DecoStudio® e3 at a special discounted price. Please call Corel Customer Service to validate your eligibility and obtain this special pricing.
Note: To receive this discount, you will be required to return the hardware key of your trade-in product.