CorelDRAW Technical Suite Resources
Whether you want to talk with other users in the User Forum, learn a new technique by watching a video tutorial, or see how other people are using their software by reading a customer profile, you'll find everything you need to make the most of your Corel software here.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite / Corel DESIGNER Tutorials
These tutorials show you how to use basic tools and provide tips for streamlining your workflow and improving your designs.
By Design - Corel Graphics Newsletter
ByDesign is a free e-newsletter that's packed with helpful hints, tips and tutorials that will help you get more out of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
Plus, you'll enjoy money-saving offers from Corel and select partners.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite Webinars
Join this one hour session to learn about the new complete solution for visual communication! See CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 in action, including
- Sophisticated technical illustration tools
- Industry-leading file format support
- Enhanced 3D visualization options
- Publishing to industry standards including print, online and mobile technical publications
CorelDRAW Technical Suite (formerly Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite) is successfully used across a broad range of industries to create technical documents faster and with greater precision, while reducing overall cost of ownership.
Technical Documentation White Paper
Visual technical communications –
from cost factor to added value
from cost factor to added value
By Michael Wendenburg
What do customers require today? Products with higher-quality technical documentation that speaks the user’s language, is easy to understand and is up-to-date. This white paper describes the challenges faced by many manufacturing companies when creating technical documentation, and shows how the process can be streamlined through the efficient use of visual technical communications. Download the white paper (.PDF)
When used in technical documentation or visual communication, illustrations help to clarify complex technical information. They can also take the place of text, are easy to reuse and do not need to be translated. However, it is quite difficult to create technical illustrations with traditional tools. To streamline the illustration process, companies require an all-in-one solution such as Corel DESIGNER® Technical Suite. This technical illustration software was specifically designed to meet the workflow requirements of technical illustrators. It also offers a full range of professional tools for creative design and presentation graphics, while fulfilling the following key requirements:
- Openness and compatibility regarding the integration of visual technical communications into other processes involved in the product life cycle
- Flexible use of engineering data from any CAD application (including 3D) to create and re-purpose technical illustrations
- Full range of professional tools to edit technical illustrations and other images, and trace and convert scanned data
- Wide support for industry standards and output formats in a multipurpose user environment
- Intuitive features that curtail the learning curve, even for self-taught technical graphics users
By using Corel DESIGNER to optimize the technical documentation process, manufacturing companies can:
- accelerate the creation of technical illustrations
- create higher-quality illustrations
- use more illustrations in technical documentation
- enhance comprehensibility and reduce documentation creation costs
- reduce time to market
If you need to improve your technical documentation process and adapt it to shorter or globalized product development cycles, this white paper will help provide useful ideas and approaches. Find out how to reduce development costs and speed up the launch of new products.
Download the white paper (.PDF)
CorelDRAW.com user community
Share and learn from other users on our community-driven site.
Collaborate online with ConceptShare™
Get high-quality feedback on projects without costly meetings.
Search our Corel Partner database by location, service and/or Corel product to find a partner who can meet your needs.
Enhance your productivity with these tools from third-party developers.