PaintShop Photo Resources
If you're looking for a little inspiration, a tutorial, or resources to help you make the most of your software, you've come to the right place. Whether you want to talk with other users in the User Forum, learn a new technique by following a step-by-step tutorial, or see how other people are using their software by reading a Customer Profile, you'll find everything you need to make the most of your Corel software here.
Compare versions (.PDF)
Access online help to learn more about your product. Find everything you need to know, from features and tools to workspace tours and settings. Information is organized in a convenient directory so you can immediately jump to topics of interest.
ZoomIn Photo and Video-Editing Newsletter
Get the latest info on your photo and video software with Corel's FREE ZoomIn newsletter. Each issue is packed with tips and tricks, articles and how-tos, plus special offers for newsletter subscribers only! You’ll find top photo and video-editing secrets, free content and easy-to-follow video tutorials that take you step by step. Start with the basics, or delve deeper and learn more advanced photo and video-editing techniques. It’s everything you need to bring out the best in your photos and videos!
Check out previous editions of the ZoomIn newsletter:
PaintShop Pro Webinars
Join PaintShop Pro expert, Cassel Creations, as she demonstrates the power and flexibility of using scripts in PaintShop Pro. Whether you use them to save time on repetitive tasks like resizing images, for adding creative touches, or for extending what PaintShop can do for you, even the simplest script can be a game changer.
Unlock the power of PaintShop Pro and learn what scripts can do for you in this FREE webinar!
Join Ken, author of PaintShop Pro X4 for Photographers, as he shows you how to create stunning High Dynamic Range images. Ken will be giving away a free copy of his new book to one lucky webinar attendee!
In this webinar you will learn:
- What HDR photography is
- Techniques for capturing HDR images
- How to use new Exposure Merge tools to combine multiple images
- Experimenting with creative options to get outstanding results
Join our very own photographer and multi-talented Product Manager, Craig Copley, as he shares his tips and suggestions to help you improve your photography. Whether you're simply curious about the difference between those manual camera settings, or are looking for ways to improve your techniques, Craig will show you some guidelines for taking better photos and how to correct common problems with PaintShop Pro X4.
Learn how to use masking and selections tools to combine images or add creative touches to your work.
- Mask layers
- Selection tools
- Layer types and adjustments
- Removing objects from backgrounds
Discover easy techniques to look your best with PaintShop Pro:
- Remove blemishes
- Whiten teeth
- Change eye color
- Or go extreme with body sculpting
Discover easy techniques for:
- Creating a hand painted black & white effect to your photos
- Adding frames and borders
- Adding a personal message with text and graphics
Join Product Manager Craig Copley and Product Marketing Manager Evelyn Watts as they introduce some of the key new features in PaintShop™ Pro X4, including:
- A redesigned workspace that optimizes your photo-editing environment
- The High Dynamic Range (HDR) module, which lets you experiment with photos at different tonal ranges to create perfectly exposed images
- The Photo Blend tool that allows you to combine elements from different photos taken of the same scene
- Adjustment layers, which let you edit your photos while leaving your original background image untouched