One-Time Priority Support
The fastest way to get an expert answer to any question!
- Priority toll-free phone (North America only) or online support
- 2-hour response time to any question submitted online
- Exclusive priority phone number (North America only)
- Only available for supported products*
When you buy a Download Version you can download your software install it on your computer and unlock with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: May not include User Manual or backup CD however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
When you purchase boxed products you are purchasing physical products that will be shipped to the address you specify during the checkout process. You will select your preferred shipping method as you checkout. The following shipping options are available to residents of United States. Please note that 'Days' refers to 'Business Days'.
|$9.00 USD||FedEx Ground (4-7 business days)|
|$11.00 USD||FedEx Standard (3-5 business days)|
|$15.00 USD||FedEx Priority (1-2 business days)|
|$25.00 USD||FedEx Priority US Islands (1-2 business days)|
*Please note that Corel does NOT ship orders to (P.O) boxes.
** Orders placed before 3:00PM EST will ship next business day pending payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday / Sunday will be shipped the next business day pending payment approval.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please contact Corel Customer Service at 1-877-582-6735.
Be the first-in-line to connect with our product experts.
Have an installation or activation question? Is there a "how-to" question you need answered? With our One-Time Priority Support, get immediate help from one of our product experts. Submit your question online and receive a response within 2 hours or call using the exclusive priority technical support phone number which will be provided to you in your order confirmation.
One-Time Priority Support Coverage
- *One-Time Priority Support is available for all supported products
- An exclusive phone number for your technical phone support will be provided in your order confirmation email
- The One-Time Priority Support is non-refundable and is not available to License or OEM users
The One-Time Priority Support doesn’t cover:
- Network installations with Terminal Server, NetWare®, or Linux®
- Custom development, such as macros or Microsoft® Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) customization, etc
- Support for any 3rd-party software integration such as ODMA or OLE
- Installation issues caused by non-Corel software conflicts or hardware issues (computer, printer or other equipment)