Premium Protection Plan for Photo & Video
When you buy a Download Version you can download your software install it on your computer and unlock with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: May not include User Manual or backup CD however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
When you purchase boxed products you are purchasing physical products that will be shipped to the address you specify during the checkout process. You will select your preferred shipping method as you checkout. The following shipping options are available to residents of United States. Please note that 'Days' refers to 'Business Days'.
|$9.00USD||FedEx Ground (4-7 business days)|
|$11.00USD||FedEx Standard (3-5 business days)|
|$15.00USD||FedEx Priority (1-2 business days)|
|$25.00USD||FedEx Priority US Islands (1-2 business days)|
*Please note that Corel does NOT ship orders to (P.O) boxes.
** Orders placed before 3:00PM EST will ship next business day pending payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday / Sunday will be shipped the next business day pending payment approval.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please contact Corel Customer Service at 1-800-772-6735.
Premium Protection Plan for Corel's Photo and Video products
Subscribe to this annual support plan to enjoy priority access to technical experts, extended support services and live training
- Exclusive toll-free phone line – guarantees you priority over others
- Extended phone support hours - 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
- Priority response – cases submitted through the Customer Portal will be reviewed ahead of non-subscribers
- Remote assistance – ensures that your product installation will run smoothly
- Support for 3 cases – cases can be applied to any of the supported and registered Photo or Video products
- Support for re-download and re-installation – we will help you configure your software on a new computer or a newly installed operating system
- Backup CD – just ask and we will ship a replacement CD to you
- A one-hour product training overview - you can even submit a question prior to the session
- The Priority Support phone number will be provided in your Order Confirmation Email
- Supported products are current or previous versions of the following product lines: PaintShop Photo® Pro & PaintShop Photo™ Express, VideoStudio® Pro & VideoStudio® Express, Photo & Video Pro Bundle
- Single user product Protection Plans do not include support for
— Network installations with Terminal Server, NetWare®, or Linux®
— Custom development, such as macros or Microsoft® Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) customization, etc.
— Support for any 3rd party software integration such as ODMA or OLE
— Installation issues caused by non-Corel software conflicts or hardware issues (computer, printer or other equipment)
To receive support for network environments, please review Support Plan options for Volume-licensing products