- Open 100+ file formats
- Assemble files into a single document
- Create PDFs from any application
- Save files to PDF, PDF/A, XPS and DOC formats
Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
At Corel we're proud of our products and we're confident that you'll be satisfied with your purchase. That's why we offer the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Buy today and if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, Corel will refund your money based on your original method of payment - excluding any shipping costs. When you contact us about a return, your Corel Customer Service Representative may inquire about your products and experience.
Please note: Only products purchased directly from Corel qualify for the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Purchases made from a retailer or partner must be returned to where you made your purchase and are subject to the return policy of that retailer. Purchases of transactional licenses, maintenance, Wacom Cintiq Tablets, Wilcom DecoStudio, Download Insurance, Protection Plans, Training Plans, Subscriptions and Product Memberships and Priority Tickets are excluded from this guarantee. The shipping cost to return the product to Corel is the customer’s responsibility.
When you buy a Download Version you can download your software install it on your computer and unlock with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: May not include User Manual or backup CD however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
When you purchase boxed products you are purchasing physical products that will be shipped to the address you specify during the checkout process. You will select your preferred shipping method as you checkout. The following shipping options are available to residents of United States. Please note that 'Days' refers to 'Business Days'.
|$9.00 USD||FedEx Ground (4-7 business days)|
|$11.00 USD||FedEx Standard (3-5 business days)|
|$15.00 USD||FedEx Priority (1-2 business days)|
|$25.00 USD||FedEx Priority US Islands (1-2 business days)|
*Please note that Corel does NOT ship orders to (P.O) boxes.
** Orders placed before 3:00PM EST will ship next business day pending payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday / Sunday will be shipped the next business day pending payment approval.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please contact Corel Customer Service at 1-877-582-6735.
The all-in-one PDF creator toolkit!
Boost your productivity with Corel® PDF Fusion™, an all-in-one PDF creator that lets you assemble, edit and create PDFs. Open more than 100 different file types just by dragging and dropping them onto the Welcome Screen. Take pages from multiple files, including documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and combine them into a single PDF to share with anyone. Add new text, bookmarks and comments. Plus, convert files to PDF, PDF/A, XPS and DOC formats with just a click.
- Save money by viewing over 100 file types without purchasing additional software
- Easily create and edit PDFs
- Drag and drop to combine multiple file types in one PDF document
- Save time by easily re-purposing content, instead of retyping, and cutting and pasting
- Share files with anyone by converting to PDF, PDF/A, XPS or Microsoft Word formats
- Drag and drop to easily add content from multiple sources and file types—including documents, spreadsheets, presentations and images—into a single PDF document to share with anyone
- Quickly assemble new documents using pages from existing material
- Export and email PDF documents
- Convert to PDF or XPS
- Open over 100 file types—even if you don't have the software used to create the file!
- Open Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visio and other popular file types
- Choose from Page, Assembly or Flick views to work with your document
- Just select a line of text and start typing to make changes
- Edit or add text anywhere in a document
- Easily add bookmarks and comments
- Mark up documents using highlighting and sticky notes
- Redact sensitive information and save securely
- Add watermarks
- Insert hyperlinks to other pages in your document, other files or websites
- Rearrange, rotate or crop pages
PDF Fusion for Business
Every day, thousands of businesses around the world turn to PDF Fusion to handle their important PDF and document tasks. Whether you're a large enterprise customer or a small, dedicated office, PDF Fusion is an all-in-one PDF solution that will help your business save money and function more effectively. Discover how PDF Fusion offers everything today's businesses need to handle PDFs—all for a significantly lower cost than the competition!
See how PDF Fusion lets you quickly and easily organize all of your documents for business travel.
See how the easy-to-use Assembly feature in PDF Fusion lets you create a professional-looking business brochure.
See why PDF Fusion is the perfect way for lawyers to create comprehensive legal case files.
Volume Licensing Program
Whether you're a company of 10 or 10,000, PDF Fusion has affordable volume pricing to suit any size and any budget. To see what kind of savings your organization can achieve, use the PDF Fusion Volume License Calculator. To learn how you can increase productivity and save your organization time and money using PDF Fusion, please also contact one of our helpful Sales Representatives.
Learn more about Corel volume licensing
Maintenance and Support
PDF Fusion offers comprehensive technical support to handle all your needs, including online assistance and a toll-free help line staffed by knowledgeable experts. For added support, take advantage of flexible and cost-effective maintenance plans, which offer priority technical assistance as well as upgrade protection that ensures you always have the latest product patches, updates and versions.
Learn more about Corel maintenance plans
Flexible Deployment and Installation
Choose the deployment and installation method that best suits your business's needs. PDF Fusion is available with Windows Installer File (.msi) packaging, enabling your IT staff to build a standard image for installation on multiple machines. Updates and upgrades are also available for instant download, ensuring your organization always has access to the latest versions. For added flexibility, PDF Fusion can be hosted on a Windows Server with access through Terminal Services or Citrix XenApp. With PDF Fusion, installation is quick, easy and painless.
Easy to use and learn
Using new software often means taking the time to train employees. PDF Fusion, however, is incredibly easy to use, with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that lets users become proficient in just minutes. For more advanced functions, PDF Fusion also offers built-in training tutorials that allow your users to get up to speed quickly and easily. Improve your business's productivity with PDF Fusion—and reduce the number of calls to your IT helpdesk at the same time!
Want to learn more about PDF Fusion?
Looking for more details on how PDF Fusion can help your business save money and time while improving productivity? Click on the link to the information form below, and our helpful and knowledgeable support team will get back to you!
PDF Fusion Information Form
- Microsoft Window 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 250 MB of available hard disk space
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Corel PDF Fusion supports deployment via the following third-party systems: Novell ZENworks, Citrix XenApp and Windows Group Policies. PDF Fusion also supports Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), including virtualization on Microsoft Hyper-V servers and VMware.