WinZip Mac Edition
File compression and file encryption designed specifically for the Mac
Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
At Corel we're proud of our products and we're confident that you'll be satisfied with your purchase. That's why we offer the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Buy today and if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, Corel will refund your money based on your original method of payment - excluding any shipping costs. When you contact us about a return, your Corel Customer Service Representative may inquire about your products and experience.
Please note: Only products purchased directly from Corel qualify for the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Purchases made from a retailer or partner must be returned to where you made your purchase and are subject to the return policy of that retailer. Purchases of transactional licenses, maintenance, Wacom Cintiq Tablets, Wilcom DecoStudio, Download Insurance, Protection Plans, Training Plans, Subscriptions and Product Memberships and Priority Tickets are excluded from this guarantee. The shipping cost to return the product to Corel is the customer’s responsibility.
When you buy a Download Version you can download your software install it on your computer and unlock with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: May not include User Manual or backup CD however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
When you purchase boxed products you are purchasing physical products that will be shipped to the address you specify during the checkout process. You will select your preferred shipping method as you checkout. The following shipping options are available to residents of United States. Please note that 'Days' refers to 'Business Days'.
|$9.00 USD||FedEx Ground (4-7 business days)|
|$11.00 USD||FedEx Standard (3-5 business days)|
|$15.00 USD||FedEx Priority (1-2 business days)|
|$25.00 USD||FedEx Priority US Islands (1-2 business days)|
*Please note that Corel does NOT ship orders to (P.O) boxes.
** Orders placed before 3:00PM EST will ship next business day pending payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday / Sunday will be shipped the next business day pending payment approval.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please contact Corel Customer Service at 1-800-772-6735.
WinZip—the world’s leading file compression utility—has been reinvented for the Mac! Created specifically for Mac users, WinZip Mac Edition is a simple, powerful tool designed to help you compress and secure your files with the latest in file compression and encryption technology. Now you can zip and protect your files for swifter, safer sharing and smaller storage with this all-new, easy-to-use Mac tool backed by the best in the business.
- Zip and unzip files instantly
- Open major compressed file formats (Zip, Zipx, RAR, LHA, 7Z)
- Reduce file size for swifter sharing and smaller storage
- Password-protect files as you zip them using powerful AES encryption
- Prevent unauthorized use or reproduction of data
- Ensure confidential information remains confidential
- Reduce file size for faster uploading/downloading times
- Zip and encrypt files to create smaller, safer email attachments
- Organize and compress files into small, logical groups that are ideal for sharing
Why zip files?
- Save storage space
- Enjoy faster uploading/downloading times
- Organize and archive your data with small, manageable packages
With WinZip® Mac® Edition’s cutting-edge technology, you can:
- zip and unzip files instantly using simple drag-and-drop functionality
- open all major compressed file formats (Zip, Zipx, RAR, LHA, 7Z)
- share zipped files between Mac and PC platforms
- create WinZip’s smallest compressed files to date (Zipx)
WinZip Mac Edition also provides extensive previewing functionality. Blending seamlessly with the Mac OS, WinZip Mac Edition takes advantage of Mac’s Quick Look tool so you can browse the contents of a zipped folder before you decide whether to unzip it. You can even open and edit single files within a zipped folder without having to unzip the entire folder first!
Why encrypt files?
- Share confidential information with confidence
- Secure your archives from unauthorized changes
- Protect email attachments from unwanted access
Working with confidential information? Did you know that when you zip a file, you can also apply password-protection to its contents? WinZip Mac Edition provides powerful AES encryption so you can protect files as you zip them. You can even password-protect a specific file being added to a Zip file without having to encrypt the Zip file's entire contents!
Why zip email attachments files before sharing?
- Send and receive files faster
- Compress your data into convenient, logical groups for easier sharing
- Share hassle-free email attachments that don’t bounce
Now you can share files with confidence, knowing that they are smaller, safer and more manageable. Use WinZip Mac Edition to instantly compress files into compact, logical groups that are ideal for sharing. Because WinZip Mac Edition works with Mac's built-in Mail tool, you can also email a zipped file directly from the WinZip Mac Edition window! With a few easy clicks, zip and encrypt a set of files as an email attachment, compose an accompanying message and send the email instantly. Compressed email attachments mean swifter deliveries and far fewer data transfer issues. For organizations, reducing the size of email attachments conserves network bandwidth and creates considerable savings in email server storage costs!
Zip and encrypt files and enjoy swifter, safer sharing and significantly smaller storage—all with an easy-to-use Mac tool made just for you! Get WinZip Mac Edition today!
- Mac OS X 10.5.X or 10.6.X
- Internet access for product activation