Corel DVD XPack (formerly Intervideo)
Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
At Corel we're proud of our products and we're confident that you'll be satisfied with your purchase. That's why we offer the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Buy today and if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, Corel will refund your money based on your original method of payment - excluding any shipping costs. When you contact us about a return, your Corel Customer Service Representative may inquire about your products and experience.
Please note: Only products purchased directly from Corel qualify for the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Purchases made from a retailer or partner must be returned to where you made your purchase and are subject to the return policy of that retailer. Purchases of transactional licenses, maintenance, Wacom Cintiq Tablets, Wilcom DecoStudio, Download Insurance, Protection Plans, Training Plans, Subscriptions and Product Memberships and Priority Tickets are excluded from this guarantee. The shipping cost to return the product to Corel is the customer’s responsibility.
When you buy a Download Version you can download your software install it on your computer and unlock with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: May not include User Manual or backup CD however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
When you purchase boxed products you are purchasing physical products that will be shipped to the address you specify during the checkout process. You will select your preferred shipping method as you checkout. The following shipping options are available to residents of United States. Please note that 'Days' refers to 'Business Days'.
|$9.00USD||FedEx Ground (4-7 business days)|
|$11.00USD||FedEx Standard (3-5 business days)|
|$15.00USD||FedEx Priority (1-2 business days)|
|$25.00USD||FedEx Priority US Islands (1-2 business days)|
*Please note that Corel does NOT ship orders to (P.O) boxes.
** Orders placed before 3:00PM EST will ship next business day pending payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday / Sunday will be shipped the next business day pending payment approval.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please contact Corel Customer Service at 1-800-772-6735.
Theater-quality DVD playback for Windows® Media Player®
- Enjoy high-definition picture clarity & superior sound
- Works with Windows® Media Center or Media Player 9.0 and up
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology support
- Works with NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6 Series GPUs
- WMV-HD Hardware Acceleration provides HD video playback
- Dolby® Digital (AC-3) audio decoding
DVD XPack lets Windows Media Player users install the same theater-quality video and audio decoders that power Corel® WinDVD®, the world's leading software DVD player. DVD XPack supports the revolutionary NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology, which delivers superb picture clarity, free of imperfections. You get precise and vivid colors, creating a high-definition home theater for your PC.
- Windows® XP
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher, or Windows Media Center
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 1.0GHz, Pentium® M 1.0 GHz, or AMD Athlon™ 1.2 GHz or higher processor
- DVD-ROM drive
- DirectX® Video Acceleration (DXVA)-compatible graphics processor (DirectX 9.0 or higher for maximum performance on NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology support)
- Video: AVI, MPG, M2V, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, QuickTime®, MOV, ASF, WMV, DVR-MS, DivX®, Xvid, TiVo®
- Disc: DVD (DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR), Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), AVCHD
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264, WMV, DivX
- Audio: WMA, WAV
- Disc: DVD (DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR), Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
- Mobile Device: iPod®, iPhone™, PSP®, Zune™, cell phone