DVD MovieFactory Pro 7
DVD Authoring Software - Formerly by Ulead
Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
At Corel we're proud of our products and we're confident that you'll be satisfied with your purchase. That's why we offer the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Buy today and if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, Corel will refund your money based on your original method of payment - excluding any shipping costs. When you contact us about a return, your Corel Customer Service Representative may inquire about your products and experience.
Please note: Only products purchased directly from Corel qualify for the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Purchases made from a retailer or partner must be returned to where you made your purchase and are subject to the return policy of that retailer. Purchases of transactional licenses, maintenance, Wacom Cintiq Tablets, Wilcom DecoStudio, Download Insurance, Protection Plans, Training Plans, Subscriptions and Product Memberships and Priority Tickets are excluded from this guarantee. The shipping cost to return the product to Corel is the customer’s responsibility.
Upgrade for [price]. Learn more
DVD MovieFactory Pro 7 Upgrade Eligibility
When you buy a Download Version you can download your software install it on your computer and unlock with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: May not include User Manual or backup CD however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
When you purchase boxed products you are purchasing physical products that will be shipped to the address you specify during the checkout process. You will select your preferred shipping method as you checkout. The following shipping options are available to residents of United States. Please note that 'Days' refers to 'Business Days'.
|$9.00 USD||FedEx Ground (4-7 business days)|
|$11.00 USD||FedEx Standard (3-5 business days)|
|$15.00 USD||FedEx Priority (1-2 business days)|
|$25.00 USD||FedEx Priority US Islands (1-2 business days)|
*Please note that Corel does NOT ship orders to (P.O) boxes.
** Orders placed before 3:00PM EST will ship next business day pending payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday / Sunday will be shipped the next business day pending payment approval.
If you are having difficulties ordering online please contact Corel Customer Service at 1-800-772-6735.
Corel DVD MovieFactory™ 7 is DVD creation software that lets anyone design stunning menus and burn DVDs with their favorite photos and videos, to share with family and friends. Work with any kind of video or photos, and let DVD MovieFactory help you turn them into DVDs everyone will love to watch.
- Grab photos and video from anywhere
- Design stunning Hollywood-style menus
- Create movie & slideshow discs
- Burn & copy any kind of disc
All-in-one HD disc creation and burning software for quickly turning photos and home videos into professional-quality DVD, AVCHD and Blu-ray discs. Contains all the great features of the standard edition, PLUS:
- End-to-end HD support – capture, author and burn AVCHD and Blu-ray discs
- Included free:
- WinDVD 8 Silver – the world's number 1 DVD and video playback software. Play AVCHD video!
- DVD Copy 6 – Copy and convert DVDs and video!
Next Generation HD
- Import HD video from all current HD camcorders including HDV, AVCHD and Blu-ray Disc® camcorders using tape, disc, hard drive or memory card
- Create HD slideshows with jaw-dropping clarity and detail
- Edit and preview HD video smoothly even on mid-range machines, with new Smart Proxy technology
- Output to Blu-ray Disc® with advanced pop-up menus that display without interrupting the movie
- Burn HD video to AVCHD discs on standard DVDs
State-of-the-art disc Authoring
- Create eye-catching menus with unique features like reflections, object rotation, masked text, and animated overlay objects
- Edit menus in a new larger work area and use pro menu design tools that make it easy to align objects and copy/paste attributes for the perfect look
- Showcase disc contents with digest menu objects by displaying a video loop automatically created from the clips in your project
- Get started quickly and easily on the type of project you have in mind with the new Launcher
- Easily import DVD-Video, DVD-VR, AVCHD and BDMV with the revamped Digital Media Import tool, which presents clear thumbnail previews of your clips, making it easy to pick the ones you want to use
- Enjoy bigger previews and a more intuitive layout of the slideshow creation tools
- Expand the interface to enjoy a larger preview window and work area for designing your personalised menus
- Enjoy all the user experience enhancements of the Aero interface - DVD MovieFactory Pro 7 is certified for Windows Vista® and works with Windows XP
- Easily drag-and-drop files to burn music, video and data on to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc®, using the new Quick-Drop Sidebar Gadget for Vista®
- Enjoy streamlined MPEG encoding performance with new MPEG codec
- Work faster with the latest powerful CPUs and Intel® quad-core technology support
On this page:
- Quickly turn photos and home videos into professional-quality DVD productions
- Design stunning Hollywood-style menus
- Work with advanced HD features
- Edit and enhance photos and video clips with titles, music and effects
- Burn & copy video, audio and data CDs and DVDs
Quickly turn photos and home videos into professional-quality DVD productions
- Work with a full suite of disc authoring and burning applications that give you results that look professional, every time - without straining your budget or your schedule
- Get started fast with the intuitive Launcher and work quickly with the easy step-by-step workflow
- Quickly turn photos into dynamic slideshows, and work with standard or high-definition video clips, either directly from camera or edited in your favorite video editor
- Choose from a wide range of professionally-designed menus and use easy customisation tools and high-quality effects to personalise your discs
- Burn discs in popular formats, including AVCHD and Blu-ray, perfect for the latest high-definition home theater systems
Easy, step-by-step workflow
Design stunning Hollywood-style menus
- Choose from a collection of over 100 menus that look great, and are easy to customise
- Create discs in a range of styles and themes, and be amazed by the special effects like reflections, masked text, menu transitions and animated overlay objects
- Combine photos, text entries and decorations for a one-of-a-kind DVD scrapbook with the unique new "Note Menu" pages
- Make every disc unique by customising music, titles, motion backgrounds, and even adding your own animated decorations
- Create stunning Hollywood-style Blu-ray discs with advanced pop-up menus that slide out chapter thumbnails without interrupting the movie
- Use pro menu layout aids to add finishing touches to your designs
Work with advanced HD features
- Make the most of the latest HD equipment and formats with everything you need to create stunning quality discs
- Import HD video from all current HD camcorders using tape, disc, hard drive or memory card in HDV, AVCHD and Blu-ray Disc® formats. Even work with captured HDTV shows
- You don't need to upgrade your PC - unique Smart Proxy technology works in the background to smooth HD editing and previews
- Burn HD projects to high-capacity Blu-ray discs or create AVCHD discs using a standard burner and DVDs
Edit and enhance photos and video clips with titles, music and effects
- Edit videos and photos with simple editing tools - no need to open your full-featured video and image editing applications
- Quickly trim video clips, and remove ads from recorded TV shows
- Add cool opening sequences with animated titles and music
- Improve photos with a couple of clicks, enhancing exposure, colour balance and skin tones in the easy Express Fix
- Show off your photos to their best advantage with the built-in slideshow tools
- Rotate pictures and apply auto pan & zoom, or customise the effect to highlight picture details
- Add transitions and background music, creating slideshows that everyone will love to watch
Burn & copy video, audio and data CDs and DVDs
- Enjoy a full suite of disc copying and burning utilities
- Create data backups on CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc
- Burn audio CDs, DVDs or MP3 discs
- Make quick copies of CDs, DVDs or non-commercial Blu-ray discs
- Compile TV shows recorded on set-top recorders, and burn your downloaded DivX® movies to disc
- Drag music, video and data for automatic burning to the "Quick-Drop" gadget that stays on your desktop - no need to open any other software
- Record video directly to disc - simply connect your source and capture DV or HDV video to DVD, Blu-ray or AVCHD disc
- Design and print custom labels for your discs
|DVD MovieFactory 6 Standard||DVD MovieFactory 6 Plus||DVD MovieFactory 7 Standard||DVD MovieFactory Pro 7|
|Capture from TV/DSC/DV/HDV Camcorders|
|Capture from HDD/Blu-ray Camcorders|
|Capture via IEEE-1394 card & TV analog caputre card|
|Import DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD-RAM and VCD videos|
|Import from SD card (Photo/Video)|
|Import MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)|
|Import BDMV (Recorded from camcorder)|
|Import BDAV (Recorded from DVR without AACS protection)|
|Import srt file to add subtitle track automatically|
|Import DivX® video|
|Export MPEG-1/MPEG-2 video|
|Export AVC H.264|
|Export LPCM/MPEG-1 Layer 2 audio|
|Export Dolby Digital® Stereo audio||2 Channel||5.1 Channel||2 Channel||5.1 Channel|
|Create DVD Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR disc|
|Create Blu-ray disc menus (BDMV) disc|
|Create Blu-ray Java (BD-J) menus disc|
|Create Blu-ray recording (BDAV) disc|
|Create AVCHD disc|
|Create AVCREC disc||V (Extra Pack)|
|Slide show - customize Pan & Zoom|
|One click photo fix|
|Edit Room - Timeline mode and Storyboard mode editing|
|Edit Room - Movie Theme Templates|
|Multi-Trim video files|
|Auto advertisement detect (CF Detect)|
|Complete DVD Authoring|
|Save customized menus in "Favorites"|
|"Digest menus" for playing a content preview loop|
|"Note menus" for creating a DVD Scrapbooks|
|Reflection/rotation/text mask menu effects|
|Add decorations on menus|
|Transfer EXIF info into subtitle track|
|Transfer DV timecode/date into subtitle track|
|Quick-drop burn data, audio & MP3 CD/DVD discs|
|Burn DVD-Audio discs & DVDs containing audio files|
|Convert audio files to supported formats|
|Rip CD tracks and convert to supported audio formats|
|Burn data on Blu-ray disc®|
|Create password-protected data disc|
|Create bootable disc|
|Create CD Extra|
|Quick-Drop Sidebar Gadget for Vista®|
|Smart Proxy - create proxy file for smooth HD editing|
|Optimize for Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU|
|Optimize for Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU|
|Customizable disc label printing|
|Labelflash™ and LightScribe™ label burning|
|Corel® WinDVD®||8.0 Silver||8.0 Silver|
|Corel DVD Copy™||5.0 Silver||6.0 Standard|
- I don't have an Blu-ray burner yet. Can I create HD content on a disc?
- Can I burn high-definition slide show discs with Corel DVD MovieFactory™ 7 Pro?
- Can I just do a quick backup of my HD video to Blu-ray Disc®?
- What is the difference between the way DVD MovieFactory works with AVCHD™ and Blu-ray?
- Can I burn MP3 music discs with DVD MovieFactory?
I don't have an Blu-ray burner yet. Can I create HD content on a disc?
This is just one of the really cool things you can do in Corel DVD MovieFactory. Capture your HD footage, select AVCHD in preferences, and author an AVCHD project. In the final burning step, all you need to do is insert a standard DVD and DVD MovieFactory will burn a disc that can play about 30 minutes of HD video on a Blu-ray Disc player like the Sony® PlayStation 3. It will also play full-resolution HD on your PC using WinDVD® 8 Silver, included with DVD MovieFactory Pro 7.
Can I burn high-definition slide show discs with Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 Pro?
Yes! It's the same as creating HD video: make your slide show in Corel DVD MovieFactory using the AVCHD or Blu-ray templates, and view them in full high-resolution glory!
Can I just do a quick backup of my HD video to Blu-ray Disc?
Yes, You can connect your HDV camcorder and record your video directly to Blu-ray Disc. This disc will play back full-resolution HD video on your Blu-ray player or Sony PlayStation 3.
What is the difference between the way Corel DVD MovieFactory works with AVCHD and Blu-ray?
A Blu-ray Disc can have advanced menus with motion overlays, popup and slide-out features. The AVCHD specification does not allow for motion menus at this point, so AVCHD discs will have less sophisticated menus.
Can I burn MP3 music discs with DVD MovieFactory?
Yes, Corel DVD MovieFactory contains a full suite of disc burning utilities for copying discs, backing up data, and burning music and DivX discs.
Videomaker, USABest Introductory DVD Authoring Software
"These days there are as many ways to burn a DVD as there are ways to sing the National Anthem. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 stands above the crowded DVD authoring market with its addition of Blu-ray and HD-DVD support."
Videomaker, USA, Feb 2007
PC Authority, AustraliaRecommended award
"HD DVD support is the big new feature, but the automated AD-removal tool and enhanced menu customisation make this a great app for the money."
PC Authority, Australia, Aug 2006
PC User, AustraliaTop buy PC user for DVD MovieFactory 5
"Professional DVD authors will want something more powerful and versatile, but for the price, DVD MovieFactory is a great program for the average user."
PC User, Australia, Aug 2006
David L. FavinBrookdale Computer Users Group (BCUG), USA
"Unconditionally I was delighted with this program and the user's interface… The program showed a lot of thought went into its composition. It directs attention to the areas of concern to those converting tape to disk, and makes them easily available in both understanding and executing."
Read the entire review
David L. Favin, BCUG, USA, August 2006
PC Pro, UKA PC Pro Recommended award
"DVD MovieFactory 5 feels like a much bigger upgrade than version 4, especially as Ulead has been so quick off the blocks with HD support. However, the authoring toolset enhancements are also very welcome: considering the low price, DVD MovieFactory has now become an even more capable disc-authoring tool for the money."
PC Pro, UK, Issue 140 June 2006
About.com"Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 is a very easy-to-use and affordable DVD Burning program for Windows PC users. What sets it apart from other DVD burning apps is its support for High Definition Camcorders and future support for HD DVD and Blu-ray."
Read the entire review
About.com, April 2006
Computeractive Magazine, UK"Low price and ease of use makes this a good program for DVD novices".
Computeractive magazine, UK, April 2006
PC World Magazine, UKA RECOMMENDED AWARD with 4/5 given
"An excellent introduction to DVD authoring that's easy to use and reasonably powerful."
Read the entire review
PC World Magazine, UK, April 2006
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® IV 3.0 GHz, AMD Athlon® 64 3800+
- 1GB RAM (2GB or above recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows®XP+SP3, Windows Vista®+SP1
- 30GB hard disk free space for program installation
- Windows® compatible display with 1024x768, 16-bit color graphics card; 24-bit or 32-bit true color recommended
Optional System Requirements
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher is required when capturing and burning directly from DV/TV Tuner to DVD discs
- 1.5GB RAM or above recommended for HD projects
- IEEE-1394 (FireWire) I/O devices compliant with OHCI standard cards for use with HDV™/DV/D8 camcorders
- Windows® compatible BD-R/RE, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- Windows Media® Player 10 or higher for Windows® XP and Windows Vista® systems
- 10 GB of available hard drive space or higher for DVD disc burning
- 30 GB of available hard drive space or higher for 3 hours of HD-quality video capturing
File Format Support
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, DV AVI, AVI, DivX®, WMV-HD, WMV-SD, ASF, DVR-MS, DAT, MPV, QuickTime® (MOV, QT), Corel VideoStudio™ X2 Project (VSP)
- Audio: CDA, LPCM, MPEG Audio (MPA), WAV, Dolby Digita®, WMA, Ogg Vorbis Audio (OGG), MP3
- Image: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPC, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF
- Import Digital Media: DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR, HDD Camcorder (TOD, MOD), AVCHD™(m2ts, m2t), Blu-ray Camcorder.
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DV AVI, AVI, WMV-HD, WMV-SD, ASF, QuickTime® (MOV, QT), H.264
- Audio: CDA, LPCM, MPEG Audio (MPA), Dolby Digital® Stereo, WAV, WMA, Ogg Vorbis Audio (OGG), MP3
- Image: BMP, JPG
- Disc: Blu-ray (BDAV, BDMV), DVD (DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR), VCD, SVCD
- Media: CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW, DVD+R/-R(Single/Double Layer)/DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE