Corel Approved Service Bureau
Corel Approved Service Bureaus (CASBs) provide dedicated professional imaging technical support to customers who need to print and output files created in Corel graphics software, or the dozens of other file formats compatible with Corel software. Each CASB member has attained official accreditation from Corel Corporation in a program specially designed for sign and print service providers in North America.
Membership in the CASB Program is renewed annually by subscription. In addition to accreditation, this program grants five product licenses, and offers strategic marketing benefits and discounts on Corel software to its members. The following table outlines the program details, effective June 1, 2010. Please note that we have simplified the program. There is now one strategic level of membership for CASB participants, and the licenses are offered for CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite and Corel® Painter™. The cost for annual membership is $799 USD/CAD.
Corel® Approved Service Bureau Program Benefits
- Corel® Approved Service Bureau Program Benefits
- Software & Support
- 5 complimentary licenses included in membership for CorelDRAW or Painter
- 30% discount on any Corel software (with a permanent license). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-release products (beta products) Participation in our beta program is based on request. Please contact email@example.com with the subject line: Request for beta participation. A representative from Corel will contact you shortly
- Discount offered on workflow customization. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- Unlimited, toll-free, priority technical support
- Access to marketing tools and information on Corel Partners, Corel’s portal for Channel partners
- Reciprocal website listing and links (Corel Partners)
- Listing in Corel’s online partner directory (Corel Partners)
- Reciprocal logo use (Corel logo)
- Right to use Corel marketing materials (Corel Partners)
- Access to sales tools (Corel Partners)
- Product training (scheduled or recorded webinar)
- Training Material (Network Deployment Guide and Reviewer’s Guide)
- Access to a dedicated representative
- Access to special partner offers
- Ability to provide direct feedback to Corel through feedback forms, surveys and your dedicated representative
CASB Program Expiration
If your CASB Program subscription has expired, or will be expiring soon, please click here to renew now.
If you decide not to renew, you will need to uninstall our software from your computers, and then complete this Guarantee of Destruction Form, which pledges that you have not used and will not use our software without an up-to-date subscription. Please email your completed form to email@example.com.
If you have been using Corel software without a current subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
The above summary of CASB benefits may be subject to additional restrictions and conditions. Corel reserves the right to change the content of its partner programs at its sole discretion, from time to time, without prior notice. All Corel Partner agreements are in effect for a period of 1 (one) year. Corel reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Corel Approved Service Bureau Program and may choose to terminate the partnership at any time.
Contact us at email@example.com