Power up your products with Corel OEM software
It's competitive out there, so why not give your products every advantage when consumers are ready to buy? Become a Corel OEM partner and leverage the popularity of some the world's most widely used software brands—all of which are OEM-ready.
Our award-winning OEM software products can be bundled quickly, easily and cost-effectively with an extensive range of hardware and software, including PCs, notebooks, tablets, digital cameras, camcorders, video capture devices, online services and much more.
Some of our premium OEM titles include CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, Corel® Painter™, Corel DESIGNER® Technical Suite, Corel® PaintShop Photo®, Corel® VideoStudio®, Corel® WinDVD®, Corel® WordPerfect® Office and WinZip®.
Discover the Corel OEM partner program advantage
- Choose from a range of OEM software solutions – our internationally recognized software solutions cover: photo and video editing, DVD playback, office productivity, technical illustration and design and more—all at competitive prices.
- Harness the power of the Corel brand – with a loyal customer base of more than 100 million active users in more than 75 countries, we have a global presence that's matched by few
- Customize for the ideal fit – we'll work with you to customize trial and full versions of our software to include unique landing pages and offers that will resonate with your target audience
- Take advantage of expert marketing know-how – our OEM partner marketing team will be with you every step of the way to help you tailor your marketing messages, promotions, sales tools and training
- Tap into co-marketing opportunities – if you're interesting in co-marketing your products with ours, we'll help you determine the solutions and strategies that support your objectives
See who partners with Corel
Discover how market-leading companies such as Hewlett Packard, Lenovo, Acer, ASUS, Toshiba, Sony, NEC, Google, Olympus, Pentax, Canon, Fujitsu, Wilcom, SanDisk, Lexar, Dane-Elec, Intuit, Nuance and many other companies are leveraging the power of the Corel global brand to get noticed and win new business.