New CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition Extends Design Possibilities
Four Complementary Creative Tools Offered in a Value-based Package
Ottawa, ON - May 19, 2011
Corel today announced CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition, the ultimate graphics collection that combines four design essentials to expand the creative toolbox. Whether you’re a design whiz or just getting started, the tools within CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition will naturally complement any designer’s workflow and enhance your graphics suite.
CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition Highlights Include:
- CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5: The award-winning vector-illustration and page-layout application. Includes Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™: a professional image-editing application for retouching and enhancing photos
- Corel® Painter™ 11: The world's most powerful Natural-Media® software
- Wacom® Intuos®4 small tablet: Professional pen tablet with the latest pen tip sensor technology and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Fotolia images: Over $200 worth of high-quality stock images of your choice
More tools. More possibilities – Key News Facts:
- CorelDRAW has helped millions of users worldwide to create graphics with impact. The new CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition continues this tradition by combining four creative powerhouses giving users even more versatility to complete various projects in illustration and layout, photo editing, web graphics, animation, digital painting and sketching.
- Go beyond the photo-editing capabilities of Corel PHOTO-PAINT and use Corel Painter, the market leader in digital painting and natural media, to enhance images to create unique results
- Take full advantage of the pressure sensitivity capabilities in CorelDRAW and Corel Painter with the Wacom Intuos 4 small tablet whether sketching, digital painting or photo-painting
- With this ultimate graphics collection, users can lay the foundation for amazing designs using Corel Painter, then apply professional illustration, page layout, photo editing and tracing by opening files in CorelDRAW
- For a full list of new features and enhancements in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition, please visit www.corel.com/coreldrawle.
“Building on the foundation of our award-winning CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, we wanted to provide our users with complementary tools that enable more creative possibilities. By combining each of the four creative powerhouses in a value-based bundle, we’re helping our users to discover new and more productive ways to approach art and design.”
- John Falsetto, Senior Product Manager, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition is available now in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Czech and Russian. North American pricing is $649 (US and CDN) for full and $349 (US and CDN) for upgrade customers.
For more information about CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Limited Edition, please visit www.corel.com/coreldrawle.
Also available from the CorelDRAW family is the recently released CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Small Business Edition, which includes three serial numbers in one package. With this cost-effective edition, three users in a small business can take advantage of the full suite. Now small businesses and start-ups have everything they need to create eye-catching marketing materials in one package of professional graphics applications. Each copy contains CorelDRAW® X5, Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ X5, Corel® PowerTRACE® X5, Corel CAPTURE™ X5, Corel® CONNECT™, and supporting applications such as PhotoZoom Pro 2 and SWiSH miniMax™2. North American pricing is $899 (US and CDN).
For more information about CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Small Business Edition, please visit www.corel.com/coreldrawsbe.
Media & Blogger Resources
For additional CorelDRAW news and information check out www.corel.com/newsroom.
Meet the CorelDRAW Community
- Connect with CorelDRAW on Facebook www.facebook.com/coreldrawgraphicssuite
- Follow our Twitter updates at www.twitter.com/coreldraw
- Join the CorelDRAW Community at www.coreldraw.com
2011 CorelDRAW International Design Contest
The 2011 CorelDRAW International Design Contest is open to all CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT users across the globe. Whether you use CorelDRAW or Corel PHOTO-PAINT for work or for play, now's your chance to create with confidence and show off your skills in the second CorelDRAW International Design Contest. Between now and June 30, 2011, submit your best original designs for your chance to win valuable prizes worth over $75,000 USD in one of six categories. To learn more, visit www.corel.com/coreldrawcontest.
Corel is one of the world's top software companies with more than 100 million active users in over 75 countries. We develop software that helps people express their ideas and share their stories in more exciting, creative and persuasive ways. Through the years, we've built a reputation for delivering innovative, trusted products that are easy to learn and use, helping people achieve new levels of productivity. The industry has responded with hundreds of awards for software innovation, design and value.
Our award-winning product portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized and popular software brands, including CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, Corel® Painter™, Corel DESIGNER® Technical Suite, Corel® PaintShop Photo®, Corel® VideoStudio®, Corel® WinDVD®, Corel® WordPerfect® Office, WinZip® and Corel® Digital Studio™.
© 2011 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, Corel PDF Fusion, Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW, Digital Studio, PaintShop Photo, Painter, VideoStudio, WordPerfect, WinDVD and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. All other product names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.