New Corel® PDF Fusion™ Streamlines PDF Document Creation and Sharing
Easily view, edit and assemble over 100 file formats and convert to PDF documents
Ottawa, ON - April 19, 2011
Corel today announced the release of Corel® PDF Fusion™, a new software application that enables users to work with more than 100 file formats to easily create PDF documents. Anyone who receives information, documents and images in a variety of formats knows the challenges of pulling all these files together in a single, secure and easily shared document. With PDF Fusion, it’s simple to open, edit and assemble multiple files in many different formats to create PDF, DOC and XPS documents.
Key News Facts:
- With PDF readers available for virtually any of today’s computers and devices, PDF is one of the most popular ways for businesses and organizations to save, archive and share documents. PDF helps ensure that documents have a consistent look and layout for print and online viewing.
- Corel PDF Fusion makes it easy to view, edit, assemble and create PDFs from over 100 file formats; enabling users to open and share file types that may not be a typical part of their day-to-day tasks.
- Corel PDF Fusion takes a unique, visual approach to building documents, making it easier and faster to use than other software. It is ideal for users in a variety of organizations including small business, enterprise, government and legal who need to work with many file formats on a budget.
- With a single software product, users can import files from a variety of sources, even if they don’t have the original software used to create the files.
Key features of PDF Fusion include:
- Support for more than 100 file formats including DOC, WPD, JPG, TIFF, PDF, XPS, CAD, DOCX and PPTX. Simple context-sensitive and drag-and-drop interface enables easy viewing, editing and document creation
- High-security and data-encryption-level support let you control who can open and modify documents
- Save final documents in PDF, DOC, and XPS formats while maintaining text formatting, layout and graphics
- Collaborate, edit and more with an intuitive toolset that lets you create hyperlinks, add document bookmarks, use reviewer tools and make final touch ups that match the look and feel of the original document
- View any document as a slide show for quick review and sharing
"Corel PDF Fusion addresses two challenges that users face every day. First, how to easily work with a file when you don’t have the software it was created in. And second, how to save and share info and files with others without needing to worry about what formats they can open or what the document will look like when it gets there. With Corel PDF Fusion, users get an affordable product that’s designed to help them be more productive by making these headaches a thing of the past." – Nick Davies, Senior VP and General Manager of Graphics & Productivity for Corel.
Pricing and Availability:
Corel PDF Fusion is available now as an electronic software download from Corel.com and will be offered at select North American resellers in May 2011. Suggested retail pricing is $69.99 in the U.S. and Canada. Volume discount licenses are also available. For more information about Corel PDF Fusion or to download a full-featured 30-day trial version, please visit www.corel.com/pdffusion.
Media and Blogger Resources:
For more information about Corel PDF Fusion, including images and a reviewer’s guide, please visit www.corel.com/newsroom/pdffusion.
Corel is one of the world's top software companies with more than 100 million active users in over 75 countries. We develop software that helps people express their ideas and share their stories in more exciting, creative and persuasive ways. Through the years, we've built a reputation for delivering innovative, trusted products that are easy to learn and use, helping people achieve new levels of productivity. The industry has responded with hundreds of awards for software innovation, design and value.
Our award-winning product portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized and popular software brands, including CorelDRAW®, Corel® Painter™, Corel DESIGNER®, Corel® PaintShop Photo®, Corel® VideoStudio®, Corel® WinDVD®, Corel® WordPerfect® Office, WinZip® and Corel® Digital Studio™.
© 2011 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, Corel PDF Fusion, Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW, Digital Studio, PaintShop Photo, Painter, VideoStudio, WordPerfect, WinDVD and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. All other product names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.