- Corel Painter™
- Corel PaintShop™ Pro
- Corel AfterShot Pro
- CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite
- Corel DESIGNER® Technical Suite
- Corel MotionStudio 3D
- VideoStudio® Pro
- WordPerfect® Office
Master Your Art Techniques – Painter 12 Webinar Series
Third Tuesday of every month! 12:00 p.m. (EST)
Painter Master Karen Sperling's Sorcery for Conjuring Paintings from Photos in Corel Painter 12
Add one photo, a few brushes, some art theories and a pinch of Tracing Paper and presto chango, your photos become magical works of art in Corel Painter 12! Artist, photographer, author and Corel Painter Master Karen Sperling shows professional photographers and hobbyists alike the tricks up her sleeve for creating spellbinding paintings from photos. No rabbits will be harmed in this webinar.
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (EST)
Painter Wow! with Painter Master Cher Pendarvis
Award-winning artist and author Cher Pendarvis will give an overview of favorite features in the elegant new Painter 12 interface. She will demonstrate some of her favorite brushes and media, and show stages of a painting created with the new Real Wet Watercolor medium.
Putting it all together in Painter 12
Join Painter Master and Educator Keith MacLelland as he shows you how to use all those inspirational photos and napkin scribbles to create a great-looking image and an interesting class project!
Painter for Illustrators
with Painter Master Mike Thompson
Best known for his portraits of urban entertainers and celebrity likeness, Painter Master Mike Thompson will show you how to create a celebrity portrait in Corel® Painter™. Illustrators, concept artists and other creative professionals will discover how Painter can be used to bring visions to life.
Painting a Comic Book Page
with Painter Master Doug Sirois
In this session, Doug Sirois shares how to turn a pencil-sketched page into a full-color comic book page. Learn how to add value and lighting, block in colors and render the page into comic book perfection.
(Recorded session coming soon)
Painter 12 – What's New!
with Painter Masters Cher Threinen-Pendarvis and Android Jones
Discover what's new in Painter 12! Cher Threinen-Pendarvis guides you through the new Real Watercolor and Real Wet Oil tools. Android Jones demos some amazing possibilities with the Mirror and Kaleidoscope tools. See other new features in action too!
Painter for Concept Artists
with Painter Master Dwayne Vance
In this webinar, Painter Master Dwayne Vance (author of Masters Of Chicken Scratch) will guide you through his techniques for creating quick thumbnail sketches for vehicle design.
with Painter Master Jeremy Sutton
In this webinar, Painter Master Jeremy Sutton will show you his techniques for creating a ‘painterly’ painting from photos.
Painter Master Heather Michelle Bjoershol
In this webinar Painter Master Heather Michelle Bjoershol goes through a step-by-step tutorial on how to create beautiful art in Corel Painter based on an existing photo. Professional photographers will discover how Corel Painter can be used to expand their creativity and how it fits in their existing workflow.
Painter Master Mike Thompson
In this webinar Painter Master Mike Thompson goes through a step-by-step tutorial on how to create beautiful art in Corel Painter. Concept artists, illustrators and other creative professionals will discover how Corel Painter can be used to expand their creativity and how it fits in their existing workflow.View the recorded session
Shop Class: Masking and selections in PaintShop Pro
Learn how to use masking and selections tools to combine images or add creative touches to your work.
- Mask layers
- Selection tools
- Layer types and adjustments
- Removing objects from backgrounds
Shop Class: Makeover tips in PaintShop Pro
Discover easy techniques to look your best with PaintShop Pro:
- Remove blemishes
- Whiten teeth
- Change eye color
- Or go extreme with body sculpting
Shop Class : Create the perfect photo postcard!
Discover easy techniques for:
- Creating a hand painted black & white effect to your photos
- Adding frames and borders
- Adding a personal message with text and graphics
PaintShop Pro X4 Launch: New and Optimized Features
Join Product Manager Craig Copley and Product Marketing Manager Evelyn Watts as they introduce some of the key new features in PaintShop™ Pro X4, including:
- A redesigned workspace that optimizes your photo-editing environment
- The High Dynamic Range (HDR) module, which lets you experiment with photos at different tonal ranges to create perfectly exposed images
- The Photo Blend tool that allows you to combine elements from different photos taken of the same scene
- Adjustment layers, which let you edit your photos while leaving your original background image untouched
Learn more about Corel® AfterShot™ Pro – a new photo workflow software designed to help you take control of your photo collections, find and edit your best photos fast, and easily output your work.
- Complete RAW workflow
- Flexible photo management
- Advanced non-destructive adjustments
- Fast batch processing
Mastering Mesh Fills in CorelDRAW®
Learn how to:
- Use the Mesh Fill tool to apply advanced gradients,
- Add 3D realism to flat graphics,
- Access just the right colors for your Mesh Fill palettes,
- Apply the Copy Mesh Fill command.
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (EST)
CorelDRAW® tips from award-winning artist Joe Diaz
Learn how to create award-winning artwork, with 2011 International Design Contest Champion, Joe Diaz. Get CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 tips on:
- Using the freehand tool, the shape tool and the color eyedropper tool to create detailed facial illustrations
- Using the polygon tool, extrude tool and interactive fill tool to create complex objects
- Using various shape tools to create custom lettering
Introducing CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5 Curve Tools
Learn how to draw, trace, and illustrate vectorized graphics using CorelDRAW’s curve tools. This FREE webinar will cover the following topics.
- Drawing with the Pen tools
- Drawing and editing curves and straight line segments
- Working with compound paths
- Converting objects to curves
CorelDRAW® X5: Color Management
Presented by David Milisock, President of Custom Graphic Technologies and author of two books on CorelDRAW color management, this FREE webinar will cover the following topics:
- Basic color management set up
- Basic color management theory
- Document color management
- Color management techniques for PDF, postscript and non-postscript devices
- Setting CorelDRAW X5 to match CorelDRAW X4 and older versions
- Matching colors between Adobe® Creative Suite® and CorelDRAW files
25 essential tips for efficient visual communication with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite
Join us for a FREE one-hour webinar, and discover some great time-saving tips and tricks to help you get the most out of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 for Beginners
Get to know CorelDRAW Graphics Suite with this intimate introduction to the suite's most popular features.
The demo includes:
- How to use the basic tools
- Working with text
- Corel® PowerTRACE® – converting images from raster to vector
- Photo-editing basics with Corel PHOTO-PAINT™
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 for Intermediate Users
Ready to go beyond the basics and learn how to do even more with CorelDRAW? Check out this FREE webinar for some time-saving tips and design tricks.
The demo includes:
- A look at CorelDRAW's Toolbox
- Corel PowerTRACE X5 – converting images from raster to vector
- Working with text
- Creating macros
Introduction to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 for the Graphic Artist
Whether you're a longtime user or you're new to the suite, we have something for you! Join us for a FREE 1-hour session, and learn tips and tricks specifically geared to the graphic artist.
The demo includes:
- Working with a variety of file formats
- Multiple page layout techniques
- Optimizing graphics for print and the Web
- Selecting the best output format for your needs
- FREE resources to help you get up to speed
Color Management in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5
Led by David Milisock, author of Color Management: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5, this webinar will take you through the new color management interface, including how to configure it.
The demo includes:
- How to match X4 preset color management settings in X5
- Exploration of expanded gamut printing
- Digital and offset options
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 – Drive design, performance and creativity in your workplace
See how CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 offers you the ultimate combination of superior design capabilities, speed and ease of use at an affordable price. This suite is everything you need to tackle your business graphic and design projects with confidence.
25 essential tips for efficient technical communication
In this webinar, you get 25 valuable tips for optimizing your workflow and increasing productivity when creating technical illustrations, diagrams and technical documentation with Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5.
Introducing the smart choice for 2D and 3D design
With native .DWG file support, industry-standard CAD features, and customizable 2D and 3D design tools, CorelCAD™ lets you work more productively, communicate ideas clearly and collaborate effectively.
Discover the solution that makes high-level CAD design affordable—CorelCAD.
Making Video and Title Effects Magic with Corel® MotionStudio 3D
In this FREE webinar, learn how to quickly and easily make title sequences with a wide variety of Video effects using Corel MotionStudio 3D.
- Generate 3D graphics, titles and animated text to wow your viewers—using both fast and easy presets and advanced customizations
- Create high-end particle effects, including fire, smoke, bubbles and more
- Add realistic motion blur to moving objects
- Import 3D models to embellish or animate
- Create real 3D graphics viewable with anaglyph or side-by-side 3D playback systems
- Quickly export 3D titles and graphics to VideoStudio® Pro X4 and other video-editing programs
Advanced Compositing in VideoStudio® Pro X4
In this FREE webinar, learn how to combine two or more video tracks into one composition using VideoStudio Pro X4.
- Combine clips and add effects
- Import a wide variety of graphics and text
- Save time and improve the quality of your productions with professional tips and secrets
Learn more about the PDF functionality in WordPerfect Office X5
Check out our demo of PDF capabilities in WordPerfect Office X5.