Corel Graphics Enterprise License
Designed to enhance visual communication in business, the Corel Graphics Enterprise License (CGEL) lets you choose software from a pool that provides essential tools for creating visually-compelling graphics and technical illustrations. Your company is eligible if you have a minimum of 250 PCs. Because CGEL consolidates your graphics software under one license, you also minimize license and IT costs, and reduce help desk support. Communicating with the outside world just got easier!
At a price suited to your company's needs, you can install any or all of the following graphics products on every PC in your company:
- CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite delivers all the tools for today's busy designer. Create high-quality designs, illustrations, logos, brochures, newsletters, flyers, web images and page layouts. 100s of free, high-quality fonts, images and templates kick-start design ideas and help deliver polished results. Professional-quality photo editing tools make it easy to edit and enhance photos to add to documents and presentations. For more information, visit: www.corel.com/coreldraw.
- CorelDRAW® Essentials is designed to be even easier for newcomers to graphic design or CorelDRAW products. This entry-level, all-in-one drawing application offers essential photo-enhancement tools and customizable templates to help occasional graphics users (regular office staff) create professional-looking business graphics, to enhance presentations and add interest to the likes of internal marketing pieces, business reports and planning documents.
- CorelDRAW® Technical Suite is for businesses that need to effectively communicate the strengths of their products and services through clear, informative technical illustrations or diagrams. Precision illustration tools, bitmap-to-vector tracing, professional photo-editing tools, and industry-leading file compatibility, including 3D CAD, produce powerful technical graphics-fast! For more information, visit: www.corel.com/technicalsuite.
Reduce costs with CGEL
- Significant savings - reduces the number of providers and associated licensing, training and maintenance costs
- Multilingual deployment - offers full Microsoft® Installer support and multilingual software
- No license management costs - instantly covers all PC users in your company
- 1 license purchase - includes all CGEL applications without requiring a subscription license
Benefits of CGEL
- Leading file compatibility - supports 100s of file formats, including Microsoft® Office, PDF, AutoCAD® DWG™ and DXF™, JPG, PSD and TIFF
- Easy to use, easy to learn - features similar workspaces among the three applications
- Easy deployment - uses Microsoft Installer-based technology
- Adds value to Microsoft Select / Microsoft Enterprise Agreements that your company may have
- Optional Maintenance Agreement (3-year term) - includes software upgrades, toll-free Premium Support
Call your Corel representative for further information or a quote at 1-877-682-6735.
For more details, see the CGEL brochure (.PDF).