Corel only accepts returns on software purchased from Corel directly, either from our E-Store or via our Customer Service Centres. For software not purchased from Corel (local retailer, reseller, contractor, mail order, internet electronic reseller and others), please follow the Return Policy of the vendor you purchased from.
Please read the following:
- Requests must be made within 30 days of your purchase from Corel.
- Corel does not refund original shipping costs.
- Shipping and handling costs to return your product to our warehouse remains the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns must be made to our warehouse by using a trackable shipping method. Corel is not responsible for lost, destroyed, misdirected, postage due, or delayed mail.
- Returned product must include all related media and manuals (failure to comply may result in lack of refund). The software must be uninstalled from your computer and any storage devices and you must delete back up copies.
- Returned package MUST be labeled with the Corel assigned RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number and sent to the address stated in the instructions you will receive.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your refund.
- Refund will be issued in the currency in which the product was purchased.
- Corel Protection Plans are non-refundable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not send your product back without receiving an RMA Number. Products returned without an RMA Number will not be credited back. Our warehouses do not accept items without a valid RMA Number and Corel cannot be held responsible for lost items.
Product NOT ELIGIBLE for Returns in North America:
- OEM Software (purchased separately or pre-loaded on a personal PC by Product manufacturer, or included with a hardware purchase).
- Product obtained through Corel's Licensing Programs (please check with your Reseller/Distributor for their Return Policy).
- Trial evaluation software.
- Software won as a prize.
- Product obtained as Not For Resale (NFR).
- Products purchased through Reseller/Retailer/Contractor. Please co-ordinate your request with the Corel Value Added Reseller (VAR) Program.
- Products not purchased directly from Corel.
- Transactional Licenses and Maintenance purchases.
- Wacom Cintiq products.
- Software Download Insurance.
- Shipping fees.
- Subscriptions and Product Memberships.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria and agree to the terms, please select the box to continue to the return/credit request form. We will review your request. Once approved, our Returns Coordinator will assign you an RMA Number and email complete instructions on how to return your product.