Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 - Service
Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 Version Number Table
Each application has a version number, if you want to know the full version
number of your installation, click Help, About in any Corel application, or
check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD.
|Applications and Components
||Version Number of Initial Release
||Version Number of Service Pack 1
|Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration
Service Pack 1 offers enhancements in the following areas:
- Service Pack 1 includes previously released Hot Fix 1 and Localization Pack
- Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 applications will now start after Autodesk
Inventor 2009, AutoCAD Mechanical 2009, or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is installed.
- Shortcuts assigned to Gravity Snapping by default can now be assigned to
- User settings are maintained in the Shaping Docker on application re-launch.
- Clipboard recognizes multiple Corel DESIGNER instances.
- Files that contain macros will now open correctly on Windows 7 (beta).
- Symbol libraries that contain symbols with Text on Path will no longer crash
the application when accessed.
- Dimensions on hidden layers will no longer crash the application.
- Dimensions on the master layer are now visible.
- Dimensions units in version 12 files are maintained correctly when opening
the file in version X4.
- Resampling image produce consistent results.
- Opening or importing DSF files from version 9 or earlier will now have the
correct text placement on vertical callouts.
- Cropped images are maintained when opening or importing DSF files.
- Blank lines in artistic or paragraph text boxes are maintained when opening
or importing DSF files.
- Exporting to DXF (r10) will result in smaller file size.
- Associative hatch fills are maintained when importing DXF/DWG files.
- Files exported as DXF Version 2000 - 2008 open correctly in DWG TrueView.
- Font names are now published accurately when publishing files to PDF.
- Connector lines from imported VSD files move with objects as expected.
- Objects are no longer broken into individual pieces when importing VSD files.
- Arrowheads on connector lines are maintained when importing VSD files.
- Page names are maintained when opening VSD files.
- Specific objects are maintained correctly when importing VSD files.
- Exported TIFF files no longer contain un-necessary tags.
- Line widths are maintained correctly when exporting to TIFF with less then
- Print and Export Background option is respected when exporting CGM files.
Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration
- Unique bezier curve support for converting 3D Solid models into high quality
- Updated and enhanced 3D CAD file format support (Deep Exploration CCE only).
- Materials, Animation, Layers and Parts panels can be moved and docked from
Scene Components panel.
- Enhanced WebCGM export including automatic hotspot creation and XML companion
- Improved halo/arrow size for callouts with user-defined thickness to adhere
to S1000 D requirements.